Saturday, September 26, 2009

Young Sweet Sexy and Single

About Me -

I've got the best personality and am an absolute pleasure to be around. I love to make new friends and be outgoing. I'm also a great flirt. GEMINI: Does Twosomes Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in bed. Lover not a fighter. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Problem solver. Talkative. Quick witted. Outgoing. VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile . Generous. Strong. Always wants to know everything. Can be vulnerable to the demands and influence of others. Superficial. Bores easily. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Good sense of humour, someone that can really make me laugh....not looking for a workaholic I need someone that has time to fit me into their lifestyle..some one who likes to eat out go for drinks and knows how to treat a woman...

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment