Wednesday, September 30, 2009

bigbeautiful shy girl and looking for someone to share my time with

About Me -

I am shy and quiet at first but open up right away when I connect with the right guy, I loves sex and everything about it, I am not the clubbin type of girl, think that the best fun is with family and friends, I am not really looking for a serious relationship at the moment, I am a person that knows when to have fun and knows when to be serious, I love to make people laugh, and I am a goofy person. I love going to the movies, like listening to good music, I am a big beautiful girl that needs to be pleased if you are that guy don't be scared to holla at me.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I want guy that is funny and loves to make others laugh, who knows what he wants and is not scared to get freaky when the time is right. I want a guy who is not afraid to be with a big girl or who is not judgemental and is not out to try and change me. I am looking for a guy that I can be friends with and then if it goes good I can be in a relationship with. I am not looking for a relationship right off because I just got out of a horrible relationship and I am just trying to find someone that is right for me and here to play games with my emotions, so if you are a good freak and is looking for some of the samethings that I am wanting and looking don't be shy.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment