Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wanna teach me some moves

About Me -

I never liked to be like others. I know that everyone is special but I am something more than the average special :) I never listened to anyone and so far it's been great. I only listen to myself. That doesn't mean that I don't hear what the others have to say but in the end I do what I think it is best for me and is important in the end. Enough philosophy. I am a sociable girl, I am opened up to almost anything and I can talk about anything.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Could you tell me about what you did today?? How it made you feel? What you'd like to do or to be? Can you think? Do you know what you want?? No??? It's OK! Let's find out I am looking for a good communicator. Someone who respects me and my views. Someone who I can argue with without is becoming a personal thing and of course someone to share lovely closeness and intimacy. If you know or thing you know what I am talking about, you absolutely need to get in touch.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment