Thursday, September 17, 2009

hi im new here at this site and i want to explore my sexuality here

About Me -

I am a strange bird if I do say so myself. I love the night and sleep most days. I work when I need to and play most of the time. I'm kind of a drifter but don't move around too much. I need someone just like me. I'm not really into submission but I definately do to please. I enjoy things that most don't like anal and facials. I also like light hair pulling. Not into voyeurism but pictures are my biggest turn on. Fully letting go and playing infront of a camera does it for me. I put some of my pics at sheri. ubb. cc I am looking for a guy that isn't shy like me and can even bring my sexual experience to the next level. I would like to try light bondage next but am open to anything.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for some adult fun. I love giving head and getting oral sex in return...I just luv sex...It seems that I cannot write ya back from on here though. I'm not really looking for a relationship, I just want someone who is fun loving to have sex with, without the commitment. I only want to have fun. R U interested?? If so, Please reply....

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment