Sunday, September 6, 2009

quotsteal the spotlight and impossible to findquot

About Me -

I'm enjoying life to the fullest, i love to be with my friends and hang out with them. I have a very aggressive personality, i am very strong willed,..i'll rip you up emotionally, but i am the most caring giving person you will ever meet. I'm a spontaneous, outgoing girl that would not let you get a sentence out if I disagreed with it. Not argumentative, just outspoken and impassive. At my core I'm warm hearted and goofy, but I will not show affection where it has not been earned. I kind of wish I was a guy because boxer briefs are totally comfortable.I'm a very straight forward person. I love shopping and going out with the girls. I'm sweet when I have to be and I'm wild if I have to.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

a king that can give me a crown, weather its fake or a crown full of diamond. the one can take care of his queen. a man that can make me feel that i was loved. a man that can go to the rooftop of a building with a microphone shouting that he loves me.a man that can love me even when i was sleeping with his shirt. i want to be with a man who knows how to treat a woman in a very nice way and a man who can thinks im sexy even if i was using his boxer short. man who can give his name to me and to our future child.In and out... I like meeting new people, especially single men. I like to have fun whether in or out of bed. if you want to be my king just add me up at hotmadnessalice@yahoo.com

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment