Thursday, September 17, 2009

I just dont look YUMMII i taste YUMMII too

About Me -

I'm real cool female stay on my grind and I have a real positive mind. I don't play games and I keep to myself. I don't like Broke or non gettin' money men. I am in the army with one child and I'm not looking for sympthany. I just want somone to be there for me and supply my needs and only my needs. I'm not looking foir a dude to play step-daddy cause I am my childs mother and father. Yeah it's true I'm in the Army but I still love to be spoiled. And No I am not no golddigger but I just love a man that can take care of his woman and ALL of her needs and that want a woman who can support ALL of his needs. Well anything else feel free to ask. Smoochies

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Look I want somebody real and some with a good mind. Yeah I do like D-Boys but thats because they usually have the best intrest in supporting a real female cause they always want someone to be by thier side and once they have that one female they like Plies so that's self-explainatory.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment