Monday, September 14, 2009

girltoy

About Me -

hey,PLZ PLZ read the whole thing!!! im sarcastic, catty, fun and VERY open minded! i am also lonely, which is ironic considering i am married. i love my husband very much, but there is this "dark" side to me that he cannot satisfy......i like movies, reading, oceans, animals (no not like that!) and private time as well. i find a lot of people hard to get close to, and i tend to keep my space. of course there are those full moon days!! i work nights, so i am not around during the mornings or afternoons, that kinda sucks. but it pays the bills!so if i dont e mail back right away, thats why...but dont give up! did i mention im into kinky sex? i am a SUB. if you dont know what that means, dont bother to e mail me. I do not want to have any problems with complete discretion. absolutely a must!!! ~smiles~ did i say? Discretion is a MUST!!! i want to live out my fantasies....and then some. NO BS plzz!! i want a kinky,rough,hott fuck,no strings attached,but a MAN, not some goody boy.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

hmmmmmmm a little arrogant,egotistic semi-dark tendences... taller than me, as smart as me, someone who gets my humor and someone who isn't a lil girl, i want a MAN. someone who has a job is good, and doesnt leech. no OCD is nice....age 27-41 please...and hopefully within distance of myself! discretion a must!!

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment