Wednesday, September 16, 2009

you want to be my new guy

About Me -

I am secure & happy with myself, but...Life is meant for 2!! A little bit about myself: I enjoy travel, hanging out with friends & going out to dinner , music, & celebrating special occasions. I am self-sufficient, independent, honest, I have a great sense of humor, & family & friends are very important to me.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I am looking for someone caring, loyal, romantic, affectionate, hard-working but knows how to let loose, has a sense of humor, flexible personality... Someone who wants to be my best friend AND lover (whenever that may come about). I want someone I feel I can talk to about anything and someone I can listen to.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment