Friday, September 4, 2009

Single and loving the new freedom Need a FwB though

About Me -

I broke up with my idiot boyfriend about 4 months ago, I've sulked long enough and I really miss being close with someone. I have a strong head on my shoulders so I'm not all torn apart emotionally and can totally handle some flings which is why I wanted to try out this site. Seemed like a "flingy" type of site so here I am giving it a shot. I've been with one girl before but mainly into guys. If you've got an email, please share and I'll add you to my iphone so I can reply faster.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Guys for no strings fun. Just wanna hang out and maybe get kinda wild behind closed doors. Must be discreet, creative and energetic with lots of stamina. I can go a long time and love lots of foreplay before you get off, cuz I know once you guys cum, they're done! lol

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment