Saturday, September 26, 2009

Looking for my quotWhitequot Knight Where could he be

About Me -

Im a single mother of a beautiful baby girl.. Im a honest, caring, passionate person. I am a hopeless romantic.. I am goal oriented.. I strive for the best in life for me and my dauughter..Anything eles you would like to know About Me - dont be scared to ask me

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Im looking for my better half.. A man that is a hopeless romantic that is like me.. Someone that can spend a romantic night in bed and cuddle up to movie.. Someone that is honest, doesnt play games..Is willing to accept me for me and not try to change me into something that I am not.. A man that likes kids.. knows what he wants out of life.. I am ready to settle down with Mr.Right but i have to find him if you think you match some of the requirements then drop me a line

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment