Thursday, September 3, 2009

MZPHAT Pretty Hot and Thick

About Me -

Im a full figured female im filled in all the right spot lots of people comment me on my looks even though im not a size 5. Im still sexy and can get just about any man i want. Im fun ,loving,witty,Bitchy(AT TIMES),silly, loud,and outspoken. I love 2 have fun and i love to laugh. Im sweet and i have a good sprit people love 2 be around me. Im a wonderful selfrespected young lady.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Im lookin for someone who is sweet cute and funny. Im only looking for friends someone who know's how 2 respect and treat a lady the way she suppose to be treated. IM looking 4 someone who could understand me and hear me out when i need them to. Im looking for a long term friendship.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment