Friday, September 4, 2009

Lol I cant believe im doing this

About Me -

Hmm..ok im a Junior Psychotherapis studying for my Masters...I know im brilliant... I have a beautiful 1 year old daughter so if ya dont like it you can suck my big toe! Im friendly...lol.....Oh and i love, love, love Rick James! NOT looking for a man, I want one but I want James Brown's hair too but i guess we cant have everything eh?

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

My ideal match? Tall. Black. Funny. Caring. Loves Kids. Has flaws (Because then we can learn together, no one is perfect) Not cocky. Someone who loves me. STRONG. Preferably someone that doesnt listen to pop music, britney, christina hillary duff. But hey whatever floats your boat.....i think. Can take criticism. Good dress sense. Has goals. Thats about it but i doubt id find someone like that so im not keeping my hopes up lol!

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment