Thursday, September 10, 2009

German Single Lady searches for a Man to show her London -

About Me -

Hello! I come from Germany and I'll stay at least one year in London. But I would like to stay longer if I had a reason -) I don't know anyone besides my guest family here and being alone in London is quite boring. So I would like to meet nice people to hang around with and maybe finally find love again. I'm interested in movies, especially horror, fantasy, with Johnny Depp (which mostly includes movies from Tim Burton), from David Lynch Jim Jarmusch... I like to be scared and more to scare the crap out of my sister ^^ But unfortunately she doesn't like it. I would like to make my own movies one day as a directress. So I'm a very creative person, writing stories and finally my first book yet. I also love listening to music, especially rock. My taste is pretty mixed up ACDC, Placebo, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Motörhead, 3 Doors Down, My Chemical Romance and many many more. Also things like Johnny Cash and movie soundtrack (I love "le fabuleux destin de amelie pulain"). I LOVE travelling! I want to see the whole world. I think New York and Tokyo would be quite interesting to start with... I like rollercoasters, discos, pubs, concerts - but also quiet evenings (theatre, cinema, just hang out with friends). I also like computer games but I'm not a PC-junkie. I like more the playstationII and games like Silent Hill, Resident Evil (if YOU play - haha), Racing games, Lord of the rings... Oh, and I LOOOOVE the tv-show Supernatural. It's hard to guess, right ^^ I love the soundtrack, the actors, the CAR... I love oldtimers. My personality I would describe as sensitive, spontaneuos, adventurous, crazy, smart... I love to laugh. But I also love quiet melancholic moments. Well, I guess you have to meet me to get the idea -) I'm hard to describe. Or at least, I find it hard to put my personality into words...

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

If I had to choose the perfect man for me (meanwhile perfect is relative), he would be adventurous, humorous, reliable, some kind of romantic, not penurious, absolutely NOT boring... I thin I need someone to show me the world, an intelligent being. Although I'm not really superficial, I like some kinds of men and attraction is also very important. I'm the kind of woman who likes the Dean of Supernatural, the Sawyer of Lost, The Phantom of the Opera -D, the outsider, the "bad boy", the special one :-) If YOU are a special one and not like the others, write and meet me ^^

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment