Friday, September 4, 2009

I was born to be love not to be hurt

About Me -

Hello to everyone. I am a cute, funny girl with an artist spirit, I like to paint and to take pictures, I like nature I usually like to take long walks in the park bare-footed, it relaxes me a lot and it gives me a lot of good energy, I recharge my batteries. I like to be free and to be able to do whatever I want but who doesn't. I want to be in a relationship where I can have fun but also be involved and in love and carried away:)

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Can you be true to yourself...can you speak your mind...do you have patience, do you like to let yourself go with the flow? I am not asking for too much, I don't even care how you look like as long as there is chemistry...and I know you agree with me when I say that beauty isn't the only thing that matters. Drop me a line if you are interested.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment