Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Neighbor girl needs new no strings fun

About Me -

Pretty normal girl next door girl. I like roller coasters, biking, bowling, movies, shopping, camping, travel and whatever includes adrenaline and surprise. Live alone, work full time as a waitress and part time classes so I get really busy. Bored of the usual dating scene so wanted to try something different. Have had several bad relationships, so I'm done with that and only wanting no strings fun for now. More info? Just ask... and please include an email so I can send you pics if we connect.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Not big on shy guys, so a little confidence goes a long way with me. Experience also very important and can makeup for looks if you impress me, so just tell me all about your experience and biggest turn-ons. My specialty is giving oral... lets see what yours are.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment