Thursday, September 10, 2009

Seek And FInd

About Me -

I am a pretty, kind and honest lady. I have a good sense of humor and I am very open-minded. I like to communicate with different people and try to lead a very interesting and amazing life. I am an open-minded, purposeful and hard-working woman and I always try to achieve my goals. I like to help people and give them my smile.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I would like to find an honest man who is serious in his intentions. I would like him to be caring and kind. It would be great if he has a good sense of humor. I hope I find a man who is family-oriented and who can give me his love and care. I would like to share the rest of my life with my special man and to create a happy loving family with him.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment