Monday, September 14, 2009

Charming Princess

About Me -

I'm a Christian and I love God, I love and believe in Jesus. I don't smoke or drink, can't be around smokers either. I love going to the gym and dancing. I love to take care of myself as well. I'm a one man girl, ideally I would be looking for a serious relationship but would not like to rush either. I love honest guys, and honesty is so important to me, whatever you do, always tell me the truth. I forgive easily as well and don't hold grudges. Those are the basic things About Me -, I'll let you get to know the rest. I hope my ideal guy and I can do things together, can be my gym partner, my dance partner, teach me how to swim, we can take karate lessons together (lol), have fun together and explore the world together. Can take me to places I have not been before and experiences I have not had before.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

My ideal Match should be intelligent, smart and confident. Should be ideally educated and matured. should be kind hearted, honest, love God (Christian), gentle but firm, down to earth, relaxed.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment