Thursday, September 17, 2009

I am the lady who has a well-balanced friendly and sympathetic nature I am cheerful romantic optimistic emotional humorous

About Me -

I am the lady who has a well-balanced, friendly and sympathetic nature. I am cheerful, romantic, optimistic, emotional, humorous, but attentive and thoughtful. I am open and sincere in what I say. I love comfort but meantime I can accept rather extreme conditions if it is exciting adventure. Like any woman I have my little whims, but they are so little, really (smile). I donĂ¢€™t stand hypocrisy and lies.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Wanted!:-) The man with a kind heart and soft character, smart, sympathetic, well-educated, assured. The man with developed life views and position, who is ready to become my special and reliable friend and who will bring to my life interesting and heartwarming events

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment