Friday, September 4, 2009

Hey you where have ya been all my life

About Me -

A few words that fit me are intelligent, uplifting, nice, impulsive and cheerful. I am petite and cute as a button, but assertive when I need to be. I'm looking for a partner in crime. Someone to hang out with, get to know, and see where things go. A low maintenance, no pressure kind of deal.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

My ideal match wouldn't take life too seriously and would be able to take my jokes and sense of humor. It would also be a huge plus if he was open-minded, I'm not especially fond of people who are judgemental. Its also a plus if he is caring and would stand up for what he believed in, while respecting others for their beliefs as well.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment