Thursday, September 10, 2009

He loves me He loves me not

About Me -

I am tattooed and have a few piercings, I am into metal/rock. I love camping and going to Download festival every year. I enjoy horror movies and sci fi too. I watch alot of extreme sports including dirt bikes/trials. I have a sarasti sense of humour and tend to get verbal dihorea if I rant on you have to shut me up. lol. I like nothing better than going to the cinema on a fri/sat night, I like to go out and have a drink but not that often. I am into my 360 way too much, GOW, halo, CoD stuff like that I start playing and I won't leave the house... nerdy I know...

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

My ideal match, should be pretty much on the same wavelength as me, be outgoing and not shy, like music, movies, gaming etc... someone not afraid to be heard, truthful and honest.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment