Saturday, September 26, 2009

Im sick of the bar scene

About Me -

I like to try new things and have fun! I am witty and laid back.Looking to meet somebody and just see how it goes! I believe in true romance and passion and I have much of both to give to the right person. I consider myself a very positive, free spirited type of person. I am pretty laid back and can go with the flow in life.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I am looking for an affection man who is very sincere, confident, and stable man. Someone who has alot of passion and love for life. A good communicator and a good listener. I believe in romance and want to find a man who believes in that as well. I also believe in physical chemistry as well as a truly mental connection.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment