Sunday, September 6, 2009

I want a man that is good looking has a nice um you know and is into satisfying a woman

About Me -

I am an intelligent, fun, and somewhat sarcastic gal looking to have a sexually good time... I am not satisfied at all with my sexlife at home and I need to find something or someone that really gets me going. I am into all kinds of sex, I love anal and oral as much as anything else and I need a man that can give me these. Also, I want to keep this whole thing discreet, so if you think you will have a problem with that I am not interested. Let me know if you want to meet up...

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I want someone that is sexually motivated and can give me all the pleasure I need sexually. If you think this may be you...please write!

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment