Thursday, September 17, 2009

ready to love

About Me -

32 year old shorty but cutie of Haitian descent living in Montreal, would like to meet new and interesting people in the hopes that love will find her... I am s single mother of 2 boys, independent, hard worker that knows how to let loose and have fun. I love to read, watch movies, eat out & order in, I like life's simple pleasures like long walks, a great convo or stopping off at Dairy Queen for ice cream. I'm big hearted and have a good sense of humor,a bit sarcastic. I am of a generous nature and I'm always there for the ones I love... Right now I have a full plate & a crazy schedule but I make time for my friends & family and will most definitely make time for that special someone. If you want to know more, just ask!

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

He will be thoughtful, generous, and caring. Will take his time getting to know me and my boys. He will be energetic, will be a great listener and communicator. He will be romantic and faithful and appreciate a hard working woman that is independant but sometimes need someone to lean on.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment