Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just looking for someone to talk to

About Me -

About Me -: I am a single mom that is just trying to make it and get through life. I am very outgoing and like to have fun. I work alot of hours and don't really do much but relax on my days off. I have a 10 month old daughter who is my world. I am very active in church and hope to stay that way. I like to play pool (but not good at it). I love going to the lake and just hanging out with friends.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for: I want someone that is ready for a commitment and doesn't play games. They also have to be willing to take on a major responsibliy that another man can't. I want someone that i can trust and someone that i know will do whatever it takes to raise their family and not just sit around and say they don't know how. They have to like kids. Anyone that wants to talk and be friends. Just see where it goes from there.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment