Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pretty and perfect

About Me -

Am a very down to earth person, i like guys who respect me and hear my views coz a good relationship needs understanding, love and care. Am just hear to see whats going on and maybe make friends and find that special someone. If you are truelly there, holla at me and lets see what we can get out of it...

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

My ideal man needs to respect me,care for me and just be there whenever i need him....I dont really mind as long as i feel comfortable with them if you know what i mean. I dont really expect something special on the first date in that i want to know the person first,,,,first impression counts.. so if you are like my words then holla at me.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment