Wednesday, July 29, 2009

where is my soulmate

About Me -

By character I am very kind, tender, kind-hearted and honest person and I have a good sense of humor and like communicating with people. I am independent enough and have my own opinion about things. Anyway I respect other's opinion. Frankly speaking, sometimes I can be stubborn and persistent. In relations I am a very caring and faithful friend, always ready to help people. I like going to the concerts and theater shows as well as I am fond of visiting new places and traveling I have been to Russia, Canada, Balkan Peninsula and Poland but I dream to visit the best museums of the world. In addition to this I like extreme sport: I adore skiing and rafting. Surely I visit the gym regularly as find sport is the essence of my life. I enjoy spending time at the seaside so I go to the Black Sea every summer and enjoy walking, swimming and visiting the best places in the Crimea.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

am eager to find kind, decent man with a good sense of humor that is generous, enjoys life, sport and traveling who is ready to share the whole life with me and appreciate my love, care and attention. I love children and want to have my own in our happy family. I would like to meet the man that has no bad habits. I respect deeply family values and hope to have a happy and healthy family filled with love and mutual understanding

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment