Thursday, July 30, 2009

Seeking best friend lover soulmate and companionPal

About Me -

I want someone who can take my breath away and knows that "build-up" is important. He has to know how to get down and dirty whether out the mountain four-wheeling or working on his car but also know how to clean up nice and know how to make a girl feel special out on the town. Shy guys are great and even those ones that pretend to be shy, but he needs to be able to warm up after a bit too and not be afraid to take control of the situation in an awkward moment.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

My perfect match is independent but not a loner, driven but not a work-a-holic, has a positive self image but not egotistical, carefree but responsible, tender but passionate, and most of all, trustworthy.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment