Friday, July 10, 2009

I am wild of different movies

About Me -

I am creative,active, strong, noble and bright person!) I never bow my head cause of attacks of bad fortune and I’m in the firm belief that the Sun will always shine my way with gold beams!)) I am extremely reliable friend, but at the same time I am a stern competitor!)) I am wise and have a great intuition. Resolutely enough I finish all my projects. Failure is not for me and although I am calm at heart, I make a decision rather fast. I gladden eyes with beauty like a pretty rose, but sometimes I prick! ) You can't take me so easy! Although if you will look closely at me, my thorns are only defence for me. It is impossible without them in our difficult time.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Frankly say I don’t need a little weak kitten, I want to see TIGER in HIM! )) HE has a strong, active nature. HE must be able to accumulate everythinng â€" information and forces and to use it reasonably. Simultaneously HE is good-natured, noble, fair. Man of my dreams is gentle, loving and generous person. He must be capable to be at the top of any situation! I wish to feel myself with HIM like behind the “stone wall” and don’t afraid that this wall can suddenly break.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment