Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Rosebud for picking

About Me -

I don't really know what to say here, but here goes: I am a bit of a condradiction really! ("like most women I hear you say!!!")... I have many facets to my personality. I am lively and talkative, but can also be quite reserved and shy in certain cercumstances. I love talking, having interesting, or even mundane conversations about anything! I find a man who can hold my interest with speach very attractive. I am ot much of a clubber, been there done that... much prefer a nice meal out or a takeaway and DVD moment. I love to chill on my sofa. I work for the Police in Bow in London, and I don't really get to meet many single people, hence me being on this site! I enjoy reading, Scuba Diving (I am a Divemaster), DIY and foreign travel. Jamaica and Thailand being my favorites. If you want to know more, feel free to ask...

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Hmmm... What am I looking for in a man? A smoker for a start!!! And... Someone who wants more than a "Bit of fun" or a trophy, but that is not a mad stalkero) Someone who can make me laugh, and hold a conversation about the silliest things. I like confidence in a man but I don't like big ego's. I can't be dealing with fighting over the mirror! Apart from that... The ability to make a decent cup of tea!

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment