Thursday, July 23, 2009

Love the Chocolate

About Me -

Fun!Fun!Fun! Adventure and alittle down time is always good. I love to travel and experience the exotic sides of life. Laughter is the most precious gift......xoxoxo.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Loving, kind hearted, funny, adventurous, intelligent, loyal and generous. A man who loves my chocolate skin and bolumcious curves. Perfect! I want a great guy that will love and appreciate a great gal and her great children and great dog. I'm looking for happiness in life and i want someone who is also seeking the same. I'm very passionate about my family and having joy in life. I'd like to add a wonderful man with similar goals to compliment my life and experience the great joys and wonders that life grants us with everyday. I want to be the light of someone's life and them be mine.xoxoxo

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment