Sunday, July 19, 2009

looking for my soul mate

About Me -

i am funny , loving kind , smart, sexy, and love to please my man, i want to have it all. i am a very postive girl with alot of zest for living, i want it all. if i find my mr.right he will be the happiest man on earth . i am honest , caring and very giving i love helping people. the saying what goes around comes around is so true. so i treat everyone how i want to be treated.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

someone honest , and loyal. a man who works and will support his family/ has a deep respect for me and believes in god. a man who will have my back always. i want a romantic man and a postive man a real man not a whimp. hey if you are out there come and get me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment