Sunday, July 26, 2009

SEXY BRUNETTE LOOKING FOR A GENEROUS MAN TO HOOK UP TONIGHT

About Me -

-Name- Jessica- -Age- 18- -Eyes- Dark Brown- -Height- 5'1- -Weight- 105- -Stats- 34B-22-30- -More About Me -- -I live in Edina I'm going to be attending college in the winter to become a massage therapist and hopefully owning my own massage parlor someday. I'm independent, very classy, intelligent, friendly, easy going, open-minded, discreet, very very clean, genuine, gentle, sweet young lady. I also love to talk, listen, laugh, learn, and relax. I am very passionate about all aspects of life. I'm not a judgmental person I believe everyone is a beautiful person that God created. I love animals, arts, music, theater, poetry clubs, jazz clubs, and I love going on exotic vacations and out to eat at exotic restaurants. I'm always open to new ideas and adventures. I love life and try to always live it to the fullest every day.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I prefer the company of a very generous, discreet, fun, sweet outgoing, genuine, clean, drug and disease free gentlemen.- -If your wanting to relax and unwind from a stressful hard day at work, what̢۪s a more perfect way then getting fully pampered and catered to by a beautiful bright young lady that wants to satisfy you and make you happy.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment