Monday, July 13, 2009

i am new here anyone can help me

About Me -

Friends with benefit wanted!! I travel a lot on business. Therefore I am looking to meet interesting, sexy & FUN people 1st online and then who knows.. I'm up for anything My motto is anything CAN and nothing MUST I am an extrovert, easy-going, dynamic, open minded, uncomplicated, flexible, charming and passionate girl. I am usually the dominant one but might also be willing to "switch" with the right person Oh! and I love fulfilling fantasies!! so don't be shy...you can also add me at neyshaleeshaine at yeah who that cum at free to chat with and as i said i fulfill fantasy so don't be shy ( wink ) (wink)

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I have no fixed ideas about looks or personality, the chemistry is the most important thing.. I am normally charming and seductive but I also have another side a bit darker.. liking to experiment, have fun, teach but also experience new things myself, explore boundaries.. fullfill fantasies etc.... Generally speaking I tend to go for "naughty but nice" guys who like to tease, a sexy smile, adventurous in bed etc.. a hot body and some stamina (Im a long-stayer would be an added bonus but at the end of the day what does matter is that we can make each others heart-rate jump!!

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment