Monday, July 27, 2009

seeeking for my life partner now

About Me -

Am new to this seeking for my life partner to start a new life with ....am a one woman man and i don't want to meet many man here on this site that is why i don't want to post my pictures but i will send you my pics if you email me i promise to send my pics...am so lonely in life and am scared of men cos i don't want to be used and abandon in any way .I hate been hurt and cheated and i promise myself i will never hurt any one in my life.... i like dancing, swimming, movies and so on.....if you have intrest in me email me and i will share my pics with you ... Am ready to meet a man who will be honest,loyal,humble,God fearing ,caring and loving....A man i will respect for the rest of my life and treat in like a king and he will also care About Me - and treate me like a queen

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Am new to this seeking for my life partner to start a new life with ....am a one woman man and i don't want to meet many man here on this site that is why i don't want to post my pictures but i will send you my pics if you email me i promise to send my pics...am so lonely in life and am scared of men cos i don't want to be used and abandon in any way .I hate been hurt and cheated and i promise myself i will never hurt any one in my life.... i like dancing, swimming, movies and so on.....if you have intrest in me email me and i will share my pics with you ... Am ready to meet a man who will be honest,loyal,humble,God fearing ,caring and loving....A man i will respect for the rest of my life and treat in like a king and he will also care About Me - and treate me like a queen

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment