Wednesday, July 29, 2009

looking for my betterhalf partiner

About Me -

I am cheerful, purposeful, optimistic, try to stay in a good mood even when i am sad, i like to make people happy. i like music especially classical, nature when it in blossom, because people are like flowers in blossom, they are in good mood, and life seems to go easy. i like children i think there is nothing better than children. i' d like to find the best father for my son, who wants more children together in future.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I am eager to meet the only one man on this Planet i can tell i love you. your tenderness and care will be important to me but in my return i will give you myself and you’ll never regret that we are together. i appreciate honesty and loyalty, respect and understanding. love can pass away one day but the union of a man and a woman should exist till the end. do you agree with me? i hope that men who are going to write to me are eager to certain changes in their life and are ready to take care of me and love me for who i am in life. and i am afraid with some men down here how the misslead ladies turning them to be their sexslave.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment