Monday, July 13, 2009

First of all I am open-minded

About Me -

First of all I am open-minded, kind and positive person. I am faithful, friendly ,loving, caring woman with a good sense of humor. I’m very romantic and I adore romantic dates with candles. I am sincere, passionate, lonely Russian girl who wants to find her better half. I’m studying now at the University and dreaming about to open up my own tourist company, because I like traveling abroad very much. I like active way of life and love to work out on my body in order to keep fit. I love to look good, love fashionable clothes. But to make my life complete I would like to find my missing half. And may be it is you.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Well I am looking for a tall men with a well-shaped body and a good-sense of humor. I want impressive independent man who knows what he wants and what he needs! Who knows how to treat woman in the right way. I am looking for reliable kind loyal self-confident intelligent man who is not afraid to take responsibilities and make their own decisions. Who could share my interests. I want to build strong relationship with my soul mate. It doesn’t matter the age difference and religion difference for me. I wish my relationship will be strong sincere with mutual understanding.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment