Wednesday, July 15, 2009

chaming prince come to me

About Me -

I'm a person who works long hours and does not have time to meet new people. I'm single and would like to meet a nice man we can start out as friends and see where it goes from there. I'm atracted to my freind but I always keep my options open. I love sports, the outdoors, and exercise. when I get the chance I like fishing, this activity always relaxes me. I'm still a Hoosier at heart and follow IU Basket Ball even though I live in alabama and graduated from the University of Kentucky. People do give me a hard time because I'm from alabama but it is all in fun. alabama is a nice City to live in. and i also like going out with my bike To find out more About Me - just ask.... i got someone that am happy with now and we getting married soonest

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

My soulmate, my flesh in another, you... I would like for his to be a dreamer, and to share those dreams with me, for if I could make them come true, then what an impressive being I would be in her eyes. I would like to meet a free-spirit, a man who sees beyond race, religion, creed, who sees beyond his own beliefs, a man who would only see me through my actions, for it is our actions that define us, not our words. My Yahoo ID is sw1244

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment