Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blood-stained sheets in the shape of your heart

About Me -

Hm. Well I don't really know what to say really, but I am one of those people who doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. I am very honest, and well sometimes it gets me in trouble I guess. I love anything to do with art, photography. Music is a big thing in my life, But I also have alot of different kinds that I listen to. I am pretty open minded about things. Reading is something I do alot lately. I am not really gothic, but I am my own individual...And.. I deffinately stand out, so I am told. I am into alot of different things.. like tattoos, peircings...um just being stupid and making an ass out of myself :) Ya. Um I dunno what to say?

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Someone who shares some interest with me... like music and what not. I am extremely open minded though. Try me :)

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment