Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hi I am hoping to find some new fun

About Me -

I'm newly single and ready to take advantage of the time I have free. I've had sex with the same man for the past 2 years and Im ready for a change. I am very orally inclined and know how to please my man.. I will exchange a few emails, and if I like you we will arrange a place to meet. I dont like rude people. I am not into pain or anything sick and twisted.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I'm just looking to meet some new people. I would like to stay casual. I prefer he have a friendly personality . I am looking for a man who will be willing to take his time for pleasure... anyway i'll be around so drop me a line at - trisha69269 (at)hotmail.com -and let me know what ya think, later!

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment