Thursday, July 23, 2009

I keep on giving but you just pull

About Me -

Me well I can be a really big bitch sometimes I have a short temper, I don't let men walk all over me. I've only been in a few fights with girls but I've been in a ton of them with guys. If you treat me nice I'll do the same I can be very sweet I love to flrit but I hate pushy guys. If Im not that in to you I'll try n let you know nicely. I love to talk go for walks, go to the mental hospital here in town n walk around the old buidings. Im kind shy if Im with people I know n like Im very out going n loud. I love to have fun n be around friends but I do enjoy my alone time. Anything else you'll just have to find out for your selfs!

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Good looking guy just wanting to have some fun not a push over not creepy likes to talk. Inti some of the same things I am wants to take the time to grt to know me. A guy that doesn't get pissed and stop talking to me just cuz I won't give him my cell phone #.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment