Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Very caring loyal passionate amp independent lady

About Me -

I am a dark sexy lady with average height. I've got the right curves in the right places. I am a very down to earth kind of person who belives a lot in honest. I believe that LOVE makes the world go round... Im a very passionate, caring, loving and sensitive person, I enjoy emotional security in my relationship. I strongly believe that my lover should be my best friend, with whom i can share everything with. I am a career lady and i believe that my reputation should be of good standard. I am a very independent lady with great strive for a better future. I have a closely knitted family and have great respect for my culture. I have a good sense of humour and believe in smiling most of the times. Im very open minded and not afraid to take risks when needed. Generally, I believe that life is too short to be serious all the time.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

He should be honest, kind and caring and of cos emotionally stable. He should be educated and be a professional person. He should be very independent and be family orientated. He should be a mixed race or black. He should be a great conversationalist and a good listener. He should be ready for a serious relationship if we are compatible. Would like to meet a guy that has a great personality and is up for a challenge !!

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment