Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Looking Ugly had never been so easy

About Me -

I'm just a girl, that likes to have fun, my hair is always changing, its the perks of being a hairdresser, i have 14 piercings and 2 tattoos but that will soon be extending. I love my music, fashion and my friends. I love where i am right now in my mind, but i always like to meet new people to change my view on things. I'm quite vain, but to be honest we all are deep down. I love my hair right now, its near on perfect...for now. So if you like the sound of me then lets chat. Piercings i have: 2 - 6mm earlobe plugs, 2 - 1mm earlobe piercing, 1 - anti-eyebrow, 2 - lip, 1 - tongue, 1 - nape, 2 - navel, 1 - prepuce, 2 - inner labia Tattoos i have: 3 Stars on my wrist and a Stars on my ankle. please tell me your user name here so i can check you out. Please no-one older than 24 in less you look younger than u do and no-one thats married or does drugs and obviously guys into similar things as me.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

My perfect guy: Some thats cute and funny, thats real sweet, slimathletic, cute hair, likes to wear tight clothes and has or wants tattoos and piercings. A guy in a reasonable proximity of where i live if they can't drive. Into similar music as me or at least likes a couple of the same bands as me and doesn't want a stick thing anorexic girl.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment