Monday, July 20, 2009

Im all yours

About Me -

I have been described as quick-witted, acerbic, bubbly, candid, plucky and a flirt by friends and acquaintances. Most people would describe themselves as simple but not me. I am very complicated and to a certain degree has conflicting personality traits. Modern but old old fashioned conservative but liberal funny but serious. Care to know About Me - more? im online on my messengers: supermodelpuss@yahoo.com supermodelpuss@hotmail.com

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I'd like to meet a guy who's mature, responsible, and productive, someone who's got something to show for in the world, as much as in his private life. (Man, if you're only good for in the bedroom, that might not be enough to keep me interested!)

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment