Friday, July 10, 2009

HotFit and sexy

About Me -

20 yrs old people describe my personality as as different i tend to be quiete when i am getting used to someone then i tend to get a lil bit louder like i come out of my shell more. I am a very weird person i think nearly everything is funny. I like to listen to randomness but my passion is rockdeath metelheavy metelemopunk and the rest of it. I hate all this rap crap shite and the other shite that tends to come out nowadays

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

A nice caring guy that likes the same music as me and doesn't live that far away from dagenham. Likes to have a laugh who is'nt scared to show his affections in public. Likes to go shopping in camden and so on. And likes me for me

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment