Thursday, July 23, 2009

Im new to this site

About Me -

Ok. I'm just gonna put something in here real quick so I can move on past this part. I am 35 years old and have not found someone yet that will accept me for who I am with my animals. So I decided to see if there were any dating websites that cater to animal lovers and I'm trying this one. I have been married - it was a short time and I have no children. Unless you count all my 4-legged one. :)

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Well, of course love all animals. That's why I'm here. :) Must be ok with letting the large dogs in the house when it's storming. Understand that my animals are my children. Seems very basic I guess especially on this website. But I've said that on other sites and lets just say - not so simple on those. I just want to find an easy going guy that cherishes simple things in life and doesn't take things for granted.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment