Wednesday, July 15, 2009

looking for my rockstar

About Me -

My name is Suzanna, but you can call me Suzie. I love life. My friends and family are everything to me. I love to laugh ! and i love to make people laugh! I have a very strong relationship with God. I am NO saint, but I know what's in my heart.. and I know why he put me on this earth : -to share his love with the world! I love hardcore and metalcore... but i also like anything that i can dance to! :) I like to party on the weekends, but not during the week. I LOVE going to shows i go broke trying to entertain myself!!! I have 6 tattoos and 2 facial piercings. If they are a turn off, you should get off of my profile now, because thats what im all about. I love to express myself through body modification. I play world of warcraft and i love it. I love computers and and will love you if you can fix mine:) Oh, and.. Don't call me "mami". I am not your mother. If sex is what's important to you than you are checking out the wrong profile. I've never had a 1 night stand, and I'm not looking to. Find someone else for that. Don't talk about my body...what's in my 3 is whats important !

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I am sick of egotistical jerks. I have met too many guys that always turn out to be just the same. So I am totally looking for someone to prove me wrong. Maybe your him ? I am looking for a nice, honest guy. One who loves the lord, and isn't afraid of expressing himself, or his feelings. Caring for others is a must. I need a man, not a boy. I love long hair, and a I need myself a good looking, rocker boy! Thunderstorms frighten me so you have to LOVE to cuddle!! Let me know if this sounds like you ! :)

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment