Monday, July 13, 2009

Cute Sweet Sexy and exploring my singlehood again need a FwB

About Me -

Out of school and out of a 3 year marriage. Feelin the love of freedom and singlehood again and loving it. My social life needs a jump start though. I mean I'm totally out of the game, so I thought to try the online thing first. Seems fun... so here I am. Just a normal hard working girl looking for fun. I have a kinky side... love oral, anal, giving bj's, don't mind the taste of cum. Ehhhh... there's more, but I'll let you think about that so far lol.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Okay I have a major weakness for any guy with the bad boy vibe happening. I guess I'm attracted to aggressive guys who can lead in bed and surprise me. Older with more experience is also a big plus.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment