Thursday, July 16, 2009

Eye liner

About Me -

blonde as you can tell lol iv gone white now so even better lol I like to live life to the fullest iv find that out losing my Dad I’m on this site to try it out and see what happens. I honest like to do out and have a great time with my mates and drink myself silly then fall all over lol. When I go out I live to dress up and look different but sexy. Ya should see. My lazy days in is just staying in bed get up really late then have a nice bath cook myself a fry-up then have my panper night makeup on nails done the lot then put a DVD in and have a few cans and pig out and sit in my pjs well now and again just my underwear lot a the time all free. But if I was with someone it would be a very kinky night but that would be telling. If u would like to know u’ll have to ask. I like to dress up never look the same as everyone ells I like to say what I think it can get me in some trouble but some days it worth it. I have 21 tattoos 12 piercing I’m getting covered lol don’t mind needles I’m a tattooist I kind of Kinky do it from home for now hopping to get a shop in the futer. My prazer Place to go is turkey Sun Sea and sand get a really nice tan. Whitby is a nice place to go to proper freckly on Goth weekend it gives me a chance to go all out with my mates. Like to go to the beach a lot when the suns chill out and have some fun and go on the bouncy castle and get ice cream all over my faces lol i can be one a the lads having a laugh geting pissed playing on the box I should get one

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

god know everyones Diff well dont want the men up there own assis sweet kind and nice and knows what thay want. but very very kinky and spiks there mind

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment