Thursday, July 30, 2009

new love seeke for one person only

About Me -

am unpredictable, always active, and I just love when everyone around me feels well. I value my independence very much and my intuition helps me in it. It allows me to make important decisions. I am responsible and never let something to be half done. I think carefully before saying something and I also respect other’s opinion. I am attentive and try to protect the environment, often try to be responsive to someone’s troubles, to offer my help if it’s needed. I am serious when speaking about relations. My company won’t ever be boring, because I love life, and enjoy every minute of it. I am sure that I will achieve the top in everything I do, as I know what I need

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Loving,caring ,understanding,that is responsble and will take me for whom i am not because of my beauty but because of i am and i wish to meet a man that is not into the one night stand thing ..

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment