Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What you sayMy place or yours

About Me -

I have to tell you that I have lost my hope that there is someone there for me. This is my last chance. What isn't there to like? I am good looking, smart, I have a good job, I am funny, I like to cook and to travel a lot. I have a cat and a dog this would mean that I like animals a lot. I also like movies, specially going out to see a movie. I consider myself being a simple girl. Give me a sign if you are interested.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I am looking to build a fun friendship with no pressure that could possibly lead to a relationship...having said that...I am tired and certainly don't want to play games anymore. I am single and looking for someone who is also single. I would be interested in a guy who's comfortable in his own skin and open to new experiences. Mature and balanced in his emotional and physical needs. I appreciate romance and good communication which is the key to a healthy relationship. Looks aren't that important when you have a strong personality.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment